To apply for a STSM, the applicant shall:
1. Obtain the written Agreement of the host Institution before submitting an application.
2. Complete the online application form.
3. Send the completed files as attachment with following documents:
- STSM Proposal (description of the scientific content of STSM)
- Short CV (Max. 2 pages of A4)
- List of Publications (Max. 1 page of A4)
- Signed letter of support from the host Institution to your STSM Manager of CA15108 (TBA), the Chair of Action Prof. Andreas Weiler (weiler(at)tum.de) and Grant Holder Ms. Mao Ono (ono(at)tum.de).
4. After approval, please make sure that you have received a letter of approval from COST Action Grant Holder.
5. After STSM period, you shall submit a scientific report within 30 days to your STSM Manager and your Action Chair, containing (purpose/objective of the STSM, description of the work carried out during the STSM, description of the main results obtained, future collaboration with the host Institution, foreseen publications, articles resulting from the STSM and a confirmation from the host Institution of the successful STSM). Failure to submit the scientific report within 30 days will effectively cancel the grant.
6. After approval of your report from STSM Manager and Action Chair, your Grant Holder will proceed your payment to your account.
For more information, please contact Grant Holder of CA15108, Ms. Mao Ono (ono(at)tum.de)